Grab My Button

Emma's World

My Other Blogs

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Step Two

For the past week, my daughter's father and I have been stressing over our daughter's eating habits. Last week we took her to the diagnostic center to have her blood taken. The results are in: she's not anemic. This is good news and bad news. I'm happy that she's not anemic but that still leaves us with not knowing what is going on with our beautiful daughter. It saddens me to see her going through this.

I ask myself all the time, why? Why does this have to happen to my child? What's going to happen to her in the process of finding out what's wrong? Her father and I are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure we find answers. I just hate putting her through pain.

At this time we are waiting to hear from the children's hospital about when is the appointment. All I have to say is: Lord, please give me the strength to get through this with as little stress as possible.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...