Grab My Button

Emma's World

My Other Blogs

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Behavioral Therapy- Appointment

For the past several months, we decided that we'd hold off to see if Lil Miss continued eating well. She began trying new foods and not fighting us when it came to eating. It seems like she's slid back into her old ways. It took her about an hour of screaming and fighting to take ten bites of her Lucky Charms cereal. I didn't think there was a child out there who'd fight to eat Lucky Charms.

So, on Monday, we will be getting her back into the doctor for her Pica. This journey is so hard. I hate seeing her fight like she does. It makes me fall to pieces inside. I wish I could take the Pica away from her and she wouldn't have to deal with it.

I hate yelling at her in any way shape or form. It seems like I need to bribe her just to eat. I hate it.

Thanks for listening to my vent.

Praying for a better future with the help from West Virginia University Behavioral Medicine. This is where I plan on taking her. I just hope they can really help and change our lives for the better.

1 comments:

Rodney Knight said...

After the death of her mom, my friend could not simply focus on anything and would only remain depressed. I took him to a therapist where she was introduced to CBT or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy which brought her back to the normal life she had before her depression. Read More Visit behavioral therapy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...