Monday, September 26, 2011

Joys of Childhood

Here we are again, Monday afternoon. Emma woke up in a rather great mood this morning even though she has an annoying cough that won't go away. She came home today in an awesome mood. She told me that she got several surprises within her homework folder to show me.

When she tells me this, I get excited. This means she's got some good paper/homework grades. Of course this is going to make all parents happy. Their children bringing home excellent grades.

We get into the house and she immediately begins her homework. (I didn't have to say anything to her) As I am going through her folder, I come across an envelope. I open it to find her first invitation to a classmates birthday party. So exciting. She's brain storming on different things she can get her little guy friend for his birthday.

I just love how willing she is to give to him for his birthday. It's great.

Well, thanks for reading. Have a wonderful Monday!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...