Monday, October 31, 2011

The Buda Family wanted to say



Did your kids dress up? I tried to get Emma too. But she didn't want to. We put her pretty costume on her and I even tried fixing her hair. I did her make up too. While I was fixing her hair, she complained that the costume was too itchy and the back kept coming unbuttoned. I thought she was just acting spoiled because she didn't want to stand as I fixed her hair.

Shortly after I gave up getting her ready, she took a nap. Her naps usually don't last that long so I decided to take one with her. Needless to say, we slept through trick or treating.

Hunny and I decided to just take her to Walmart and let her pick out some candy since she missed trick or treating. She could even wear the costume if she wanted. She decided not too.

When they came back, she had some pretty awesome looking candy. She chose fun dip (about 40 small pouches), a little lizard that gets squeezed and it's tongue pops out (candy was in a plastic piece in the bottom), and a tray of fingers, eyes, thumbs, and teeth (all candy). I'll post pictures of the tray. They are actually pretty cool looking.

1 comments:

Courtney Pies said...

Hello! I'm following from the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop - Week 30! I hope you had a fun and safe Halloween! I'm following through Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, etc. if applicable!
It would be great if you followed me back!

Much Love,
Courtney
www.peaceloverecipes.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...